Texas Two-Step Spelling
Providing Spell to Write and Read endorsed
training for Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana and Oklahoma
Upcoming 2020 Seminars:
Online Seminar Dates Coming Soon
Now on Twitter & Facebook
CPE hours for Texas Certified Teachers.
Parents and Teachers
Are your children/students struggling with spelling (don’t we all)? Are your children about to begin their academic training? Do you want a spelling curriculum that also covers penmanship, reading, composition, dictionary skills and grammar? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then the Spell to Write and Read (SWR) curriculum and seminar are for you.
★ SWR is inexpensive. The non-consumable materials (available for purchase at the seminar), for levels K-12, are $105 (+ tax).
★ The $150, 2-day seminar (8:30-5:30), will teach you how to maximize your effectiveness and efficiency in using the curriculum.
What would I get in the Beginning SWR Seminar?
A 16-hour introduction to the Spell to Write and Read curriculum, which includes:
• Spelling and Phonics as the foundation for writing and reading
• An SWR-endorsed trainer modeling how to teach, using Phonograms, Spelling Rules, and Spelling-Word Dictation
• Diagnostic assessment tools to determine where to start with your student
• Lesson planning and organization of the materials
• Adaptation ideas to craft the curriculum to each individual student’s abilities and to help deter dyslexic tendencies
• Addressing the needs of home educators, classroom teachers and tutors
• A great springboard into SWR, according to many seminar attendees
2020 Seminar Schedule